What's up everybody

Hi. I’m PastaSauce.

Played a bunch of Gmod Tower back in the golden days, and for some reason never realized that the game gamemode was made into a stand-alone game.

Nevertheless; HI! I’m super excited to continue my journey, playing minigolf and getting to know people.
When I’m not minigolf-ing , you can find me on Frankfurt server 1 in the bowling alley throwing some mean spinballs.

12 Likes

Hey, lets me be first to introduce you! welcome.
On here you will see a lot of the more active tu players and a lot more of the old gmt players (although i feel lately a larger ammount of people on here dont play as much, instead they play when there is an update, but thats still alright),
you can come here to report issues, play the forum games, give suggestions and the other little things (although the 3 i said are the main ones you will probably be doing on here)
im here quite often so you will probably see me around on here, so see you around on here, in game and possibly the official TU/PixleTailGames discord for their games (which currently is only tower unite https://discord.gg/QyVcRST)

1 Like

^^ same as above

1 Like

Is that… Mr.Blobby?

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums, enjoy your stay! :smile:

wow der er faktisk en fra danmark her

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay!

Welcome back! Glad to see you’re here!

Just in time for that sick halloween update.

1 Like

Welcome to the Tower Unite community! Glad to have you here!

1 Like

Welcome! I’ll give you a bit of a warning: TU is a lot less chill than GMod Tower. It’s insanely fun and I’ve got over a thousand hours on this amazing game but there’s a lot more going on and it can get a bit hectic.
Oh, by the way: the devs in this game are fucking amazing, hard-working and constantly active in the community. You’ll love it here.

2 Likes

Welcome young padawan, and please, enjoy your stay.

1 Like

Don’t worry. TU has drinking and vomiting included:)

Thanks all!
Can’t wait to get up to date with content. There’s so much to explore!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.