What was your craziest moment on gmod tower?

Just wondering what your most crazy moment was on GMtower.

1 Like

When foohy stood on the fountain and turned into a dinosaur.
Also when I went to the moon.

2 Likes

When the events had a minor glitch which resulted in people playing a combination of snowball fight and chainsaw massacre in the lobby.

6 Likes

One time some dude with the Batman mask ran around the lobby micspamming the the 60s Batman theme with a huge crowd of people following him.

4 Likes

http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/uploads/default/original/2X/0/02eb376ef67f4982d4fd33f343ef20f1e76825a5.jpg

(I was using my brother’s Steam account, thus the different nametag)

1 Like

There was a karaoke night party and there was someone who sounded like Nyanners singing the pomf song

2 Likes

This, without a doubt.

1 Like

Some dude wanted me to get banned from GMT the first day I played it cos I didn’t know how to play UCH and thought I was trolling.

lol

• Plasma’s Events

• The 1st april of 2012 (or 2011 ?) everyone went online with Admin privileges, that was just an enormous fun and mess.

• Becoming a fairy in the Lobby, by this way: using the stealth box, and the takeonme item and a jetpack, then you just fly around and above players, they look at that thing and asks “Wut, wat?!” I can’t forget this.

• Using the ballrace orb to get out of the map, even going to narnia, sadly, this has gone too far and got fixed. :frowning:

2 Likes

First entering the game and finding someone run around inviting people to some dudes condo, once I entered the condo I found everyone dancing on couches watching spongbob steeping on the beat remix

What the hell did I even experance that day

jimp.

We had to take a photo in lobby 1 with plasma taking it and instead of saying “Jump” he said “jimp”