What is the Minigolf Club?

Hey, people… I have a simple Question:
So i play a couple of days now, only minigolf and reached the Minigolf Bag, very quickly. After that I saw that you can get into the next step of the level system into the Minigolf Club and I asked myself, what that club is. So I tried to make some research on the Internet but I didnt found something to this topic, either in this forum, and thats why I write this right now down.

So maybe one of you guys, could me explain what that is and what I can do with the Golf Club and im really interested about your answers.

Have a nice Day!
Sincerely edasch (whos living in Germany and thats why his eglish isnt that good so I´m sry)

the Minigolf club is a item you can equip in your hotbar, you can hit people with it

4 Likes

When you unlock it, you can equip it. Left click to hit people with it, right click to hit golf balls.

Wow, that kinda disappointing me, but thanks for the answer

I have to ask, what were you expecting?

Idk something like a card, that you can place in your house or something like this… nvm ^^

Seems there’s a misunderstanding about the word “Club”. In german a club is a group of people who acts the same activity, a soccer club f.e. Of course there are golf clubs as well, but the tool for playing Golf or Minigolf we Germans say “Schläger”. So a golf club here is a “Golf-Schläger” in german.:grin::grin:

2 Likes