Well set out Bug-Busting Thread! :D

1. some items you buy from the shops do not appear in your inventory I haven’t been able to fix this issue yet ;/
  2. Ball racing (or whatever its called :D) is INSANELY HARD to play if your ping is above 40 (wich you will normally constantly get if players are going to be hosting game servers ) if you want to see what I mean just get a dev to open a server or someone to open a server and play ball race.
  3. the text in chat gets cut of if its to long again if you don;t get what i mean just put a long message in chat.
  4. Item placement can be really hard to get it where you want items to go if theres anything in the way ;/ and can just be buggy in general :frowning:
  5. Sprint jumping is pretty buggy / glitchy as well if your getting more than 20 ping ;/ nothing to big but still kind of annoying
1 Like

These have all been reported before, but thanks for the report.

1 Like

Oh xD I forgot to read other bug reports before making this sorry staff on Tower Unite <3

1 Like

A lot of people are have the same issues, and all of these have been covered, but it’s awesome you formatted it! :smiley:

Thanks for your report! This has been forwarded straight to our Trello board. You can track its status there.

1 Like

Please report these as separate bug threads if applicable still.