Weekly Dev Log for September 23rd, 2019

Where do users know if a setting exists?
Instead of looking for settings, I try not to participate in Booze Bash or drink.
Because they don’t know they can turn it off.
How do I tell them the settings?
I think Vomit decals are cool for GMT players.
But more TU players, more people don’t know GMT.
Vomit decals are not cool for people who don’t know GMT.

Of course, I know people who are looking for Vomit decals.
So Vomit decals should be turned off by default so that some people can enjoy it.

Honestly I get where you’re coming from, but I feel like it’s not so much that I want vomit particles, but that I want the stupid kind of fun they represent. People have fond memories of GMT because features like vomitting allowed people to have crazy moments that they can’t have in any other game.

Seriously, name any other game that allowed people to chug so much beer that they painted a condo a new colour :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that TU is getting vomit decals, new players can experience some of those weird, ridiculous and silly moments that make up my fondest memories of GMT.

3 Likes

I feel the same way, I’m just the kind of person to play the “devil’s advocate” whenever possible. I had trouble giving any reason why the decals were a good thing, even if it felt like they were.

I’m glad I got some good discussion going, and a lot of people brought up some good points. It seems the majority lies in favour, and I have a much better grasp on the issue now.

1 Like

Is it I who gets bigger or the plaza is getting smaller?

both

You guys did it. You did the impossible and I can not be anymore proud! I was already impressed by how many small details were shown in this log, and I know that getting happy over vomit is ridiculous. But seriously, I appreciate this :+1:

1 Like

Can we vomit on other players is the real question though

here is my version of that question
can i cover a afk anime girl or furry in my sick?

5 Likes