Weekly Dev Log for January 23rd, 2019

Weekly Dev Log for January 23rd, 2019

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Weekly Dev Log for January 23rd, 2019, detailing all the changes that have happened since January 15th, 2019. Note: Devs that don’t appear in the weekly log are not necessarily away or not doing work, but may be working on things currently not announced or backend work that doesn’t need to be detailed.

Update 0.6.6.0

Most of the week was spent getting the latest Quality of Life update released. There were a bunch of fixes and improvements that were made, and you can read all about them here.

Arcade Prizes and Milestones

@joshua worked on many new items that will be prizes in the Arcade. He also worked on a projector item for Milestones, and work also began on making Game World theme Catsacks for Milestones.

Arcade Prizes and Milestones

Game World Catsack: Minigolf

Achievement Icons

@Sketch continued making hundreds of icons for all of the upcoming achievements.

Achievements in the Collection Book

Zombie Massacre: Explosive Frequency Icon

Little Crusaders: Home Run Icon

Laser Tag: Terminator Icon

Condo: Gold Cat Icon

Lobby 3

@Johanna, @Lifeless, and @Madmijk continued working on Lobby 3.

Wrap It Up

That about covers everything that happened since January 15th, 2019 at PixelTail Games. See you all next week!

31 Likes

The arcade prizes look amazing.

1 Like

The BEST narf blaster, there is No Better Option

2 Likes

SOOO excited for the milestones! It’s going to be truly amazing aiming for every single achievement and new items.

Petition to make The Edge achievement into a Truman Show reference please sign here

6 Likes

i cant wait to be a helicopter with a propeller hat

2 Likes

Well Well Well, if it isn’t, Gordon Freeman, here at an condo in Resort.

Can I just say that those achievement icons are dope? Because those achievement icons are dope.

5 Likes

Can we have a water gun too? Based on the super soaker 50

“Find and take pictures of all photoshoot spots”

How does this work?? I’m confused!!

I’m sure a lot of these things will be explained in due time. Keeps it exciting!

I can’t wait to shoot Berf™ gun bullets at people

Likely to get a camera item that we can zoom and things, then click to take pictures (steam screenshots). Just like in GMT.

Something bugs me a little bit: image
Isn’t supposed to be 10,000 and 50,000 in those progress bars too ?

1 Like

8 Likes

newme
Thanks

1 Like

Man, I really love the stamp designs and how they remind me of different kinds of stamps.

1 Like

Get a “royal flush” in poker. I hope that works in both video and table poker, otherwise that one can take ages.

1 Like

Finding a person to play the table one alone can take ages.

1 Like

If it’s video poker only you will never be able to win that achievement.

1 Like