Weed in TU/ General discussion

My goodness, I think this would be an obvious “No” from everyone working on the game.

But I can assure you that someone somewhere is gonna make a super detailed and well made mod for it, so don’t get too angry that it’s shot down here.

1 Like

Guess you’ve got a point :frowning: I just wish the world would treat marijuana like alcohol because it’s so much safer.

1 Like

I agree that weed is the better of the two drugs, but I don’t want weed in Tower Unite.
There are already a lot of annoying shitheads who think weed jokes are funny. I’d rather they not have an excuse to make more of those jokes while playing Tower Unite.

4 Likes

Nah, I wouldn’t like seeing any drugs in TU, especially weed, just because of its encouragement of MLG and weed jokes, which already cancered more than half of the internet.

5 Likes

Well, technically, alcohol is a drug.
:)

1 Like

Correct. But it’s so weak of a drug that it’s acceptable. Same with cigarettes really.

True, would like to see less of those jokes.

MLG jokes are the herpies of the satirical world.

1 Like

Maybe instead of weed make it sugar, although its not the same its my favorite drug. :dizzy_face:

EDIT: Or coffee (caffeine) because they might confuse sugar with cocaine.

1 Like

If we think about it, even Chocolate is a drug. After all, they cause an unusual stimulation to the brain, just in small quantity.

But really, the big problem of this suggestion is not because it’s implementation in a Videogame but it’s really connected to how a Taboo is it. Even if it was proved that drugs were some of the safes things in the world, due to their long timed restriction in society, it would still be accepted as a wrong thing. Knowing this, implementing it in Unite would probably have more negative effects than positive effects only to chop another slice of possible demographic and cause controversy that would harm the development.

If the game’s topic and demographic was another, it would probably be fine, but as the way most people see it, Tower Unite is more of a Toybox where the references to adult life are mostly done on a ridicolous or exaggerated way (such as Alchool).

Overall, I share the same opinion and TenDesires, whenever people use them or not in real life is up to their decision. Just trying to make my argument here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can we have salvia plant.
:joy_cat:

*Googles salvia plant *
Oh god!

Salvia divinorum

1 Like

Caffeine is bae <3

1 Like

Also very valid points I agree (GTA however, has made all its money off of controversy :wink:

1 Like

what is consider controversy in video games since we all seen about everything in video games.

As a regular pot smoker, I can safely say that Marijuana is not a drug but in fact a plant. It is produced by nature and is intended to happy up any of those who consume THC. Listen bro, I’m not quite sure where your standpoint on Marijuana is but I can say that adding such a wonderful gift to an upcoming game would work wonders regardless of the laws standpoint. It is illegal to kill other peoples. Looks like we cant add that to Tower Unite. :stuck_out_tongue: See what I’m popping at here?

1 Like

All credibility out the window.

2 Likes

I would like to comment about the music half of your suggestions for the weeds and what not. When high music is not louder but has a slight tint of echo and a strong harmonic effect… It is extremely difficult to explain how music actually sounds when lazerd. If I try to play music loud I become parinoid and will turn down the volume a bit too much.

Effects: Brighter and more colorful is part of the equation but you must make bright objects and things your trying to focus on stand out more. It must be the only thing you acknowledge untill something major happens (Example: your mother calling you for dinner, an explosion…) in witch case you feel your heart pounding all over your body. You become one with the heartbeat and truly feel it. Feeling the heartbeat, you forget what the hell just happened.

Nature: I don’t take nature walks high… But If I did, I’d raise my legs real high when walking to put that fear of tripping at bay. If your really blasted you have a very difficult time trying to figure out how tall you are. The ground will move higher and shorter at will. Don’t apply logic to anything as being high changes everything. Things are different… Very, very different.

Philosophical thoughts are a terrific idea! Me and my bros do stuff like this all the time… “DONT EAT THAT PRETZEL!! It has bread in it” <A friend once said to me.

You have no idea what you’re missing out on.