We Need To Talk About Forest

Forest is hands down, without doubt the worst mini-golf map on this entire game.
Holes are in DESPERATE need of glitch fixing and optimization, the layout is DEFINITELY not Medium, it’s Hard or Very Hard (seriously, I’ve had far easier time on Kingdom and Sweet Tooth than I have this map, no question).

It feels like this map has been relatively ignored and I can kind of understand why.

I have no idea why Waterhole got the overall rework when the map that needs it the most is this mess.
At the very least bump up the difficulty that it’s listed at if you don’t want to work on it. It isn’t Medium, it’s Hard or Very Hard. Fix the bugs (which I’ve reported before), and streamline the map to not be so ridiculously structured.

I’m utterly frustrated, and I’m sorry if I come across harsh but this map needs a complete rework or reclassification, or both.

They just did an art pass on it that released in the arcade update. I haven’t really experienced many bugs myself, but I can still feel your frustration. This map can come across difficult at times.

2 Likes

As an avid minigolf player, I do agree that this map isn’t as easy as it seems. The bugs/design errors that I’ve noticed in the game are :
Hole 2 dip not working
Hole 3 HIO fireworks being weird
Hole 8 HIO bouncing out
Hole 12 dip not working
Hole 15 dip not working
It doesn’t require a complete overhaul other than those fixes. Some of the other maps can be much much worse. Also, ngl I’d love to see a ‘Very Hard’ golf map.

4 Likes

Something tells me the Odyssey will be the first one to be “very hard”. Cause I feel like it’s gonna be a fairly hard one.

3 Likes