Waterhole Legacy

Unsure if this has been asked before but would you have any plans to remake/port some of the original minigolf maps over from gmtower?

The original waterhole was awesome and so were all of the other maps.

Is there any future plans or interest to bring these over?

There was a plan to bring Karafuru back but it changed to Forest iirc. They brought back some BR maps as well so I wouldn’t be suprised if they bring more back in the future. Besides, workshop maps will be a feature in the future so you can always recreate these maps.

Also I’m not mentioning @Johanna s secret

Karafuru Gardens is in TU as Garden.

I just checked a video of Karafuru Gardens on youtube and Garden has a completely different layout, they aren’t the same.

I mean, they never planned to just carbon copy all the GMT maps straight into TU, they were remade with the same theme.

but I’d still like to see the legacy waterhole ported just so I can surprise people with that insane HIO trick on the hole you showed last, that I got from @Sophie :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I mean forest gmt is pretty much the same as TU’s version.

Would be cool to have sandbar and the moon map back as well though. More variety and nostalgia to gmtower players :wink:

Moon will be back in part when Odyssey releases.

I, too, love and miss that trick.

2 Likes

They are both completely different

Ah. It’s been too long since I played karafuru. I just assumed it was a remake, based on the name.

I completely forgot what most of the GMT maps looked like until I played some of the remakes from Ball Race. I hope at some point they release a bunch of them in one big package like a “Classics” pack or something.