VIP Suite for the Nightclub

I’ve been hanging out in the nightclub a fair bit lately, and I was thinking, wouldn’t it be nice if there was some sort of private rooms to hang out with friends in, yet still take part in the rest of the nightclub. I’ve had a lot of fun hanging out in the karaoke rooms with friends, just like the private cinemas, however, those are very closed off but of course, serve their purpose as well.

What I am suggesting adding is, either 1 or more VIP suites with windows or openings which allow you to view the rest of the nightclub from above and access the big screen to play music, while still being behind closed doors. Only you and whoever you let in will be able to enter the VIP suite and to obtain one you can either have them be sold for a large amount of money and once claimed it is claimed until whoever is occupying it leaves. The second option is of course to do it like the Karaoke rooms where you rent it for a period of time, obviously, this room should be a lot more expensive than the karaoke rooms though.

What is actually featured in the room is not necessarily as important, however, things like windows, maybe a private bar, a nice couch, tables, and so on, would probably make it feel like a bit more of a premium experience. I think the GTA Online nightclubs is probably a good example of what I am asking here, where the owner of the nightclub has a private area with couches and windows looking down at the club.

Another kind of, side suggestion, would also be something inspired by the GTA Online Nightclub where there is a sort of upper loft for VIPs. In Tower Unite this could be a sort of VIP membership you buy and once you own a pass, you can enter it freely. It wouldn’t necessarily have anything better than the lower area, though optionally it could feature additional drinks, maybe more premium furniture, and of course the feeling of just being on a higher level of the nightclub.

I think this could potentially bring more players to the nightclub because it could be a nice hangout spot for groups of friends to hang out in private, while also taking part in the rest of the Tower Unite Community. The VIP loft could also add a sense of accomplishment and encourage those who bought the pass to return to the nightclub and spend more time there since they already bought that pass. I know I’m asking a lot here, and I do not expect anything to be added just like that, but if just 1 of these 2 suggestions was added, I think that would add a lot to the Nightclub.

Thanks for reading!

Or at the very least maybe some private rooms.

Well, putting aside the necro-post you made here, the nightclub already has private rooms. If you go to the left side from the dance floor, you can find the Karaoke rooms, which honestly function as private, rentable rooms for you and friends to enjoy, not unlike the private theatres in the main Theatre.

maybe even a condo thats only sold at the nightclub OF the nightclub or a penthouse or something?
this sounds pretty neat

2 Likes

I think you are missing the point of my post. Yes, there are private karaoke rooms, but those don’t serve the purpose that I am looking for. The idea is for a larger hangout room that is not private, but semi-public, which is still connected to the rest of the nightclub so that you can take part in whatever might be happening in there.