Various Pool/Aquatic Themed Item Ideas

There is a huge lack of pool themed items at Oasis and I’d love to see more of them. Some of the items on this list are luxuries, some of them seem like they should have already been in the game.

• Working Pool Tube Rack
    This would work just like in the plaza (pressing E to equip your tube)

• Diving Board
    This would just be a simple diving board model with trampoline physics, a must-have for any pool

• Pool Ladder
    Since in an upcoming update the plaza pool ladders will be working (you’ll be able to use them to climb out of the pool as there’s no other way out without a jetpack) this would be perfect as a purchasable item

• Water Slide
    This could be a lot smaller, just big enough to fit your player. It would have the same physics as in the plaza (if possible). This is a lot less important than the other two, this is more of a luxury if anything

• Above Ground Pool
    Since not all condos have pools (and I know a lot of us would like them) an above ground pool would be a really nice addition

• Four Person Pool Floatie
    This would function exactly like the inflatable boat does, just with a different seating arrangement and model

• Personal Submarine
    A submarine you can place down in your condo (similar to the helicopter, with a spawning pad). This would be fairly small with limited seating

I’d love to see more ideas in the comments, what do you guys think about these?

I’ve seen that submarine somewhere before…

1 Like