User rankings

https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/u?order=post_count&period=monthly

you can change what category it is based on by clicking the headers (although some of them dont work, and if you are not in the top 10 or something it will always show you at the top)
and you can change the time span it covers by changing the month thing at the top left

give you a nice view of how often you do certain things such as liking, posting, how many topics you read compared to other users.
(i using it to see if i am doing something different than regular users, or others users i always see)

Damn, I can’t believe this @FearCube guy is keeping me out of first place for reads and views.

Also, I would guess the whole getting flagged thing may have pretty much ruined it for you. Hopefully it will fix itself after enough time passes (Because you haven’t done anything wrong as far as I know), though if it persists, and you care enough, you have the right to contact a dev about it.

3 Likes

i think after a few months everything gets wiped like the flags and such, so hopefully next year my main account can also get regular
ngl i like looking at the user list just to see all the users always looking at the forums and never posting like FearCube

1 Like

I like that the “Visits” column is a 16-way tie for 1st place in this quarter of the year, and a 39-way tie just in this month.

1 Like

It’s always fun to take a look n see how high up everyone is.

1 Like

i like this idea i just hope it doesn’t become competition

1 Like

Hold up I’m on the list? Uhhh ok

EDIT : I just realized I’m right below nath, damn

2 Likes

Wait, so who’s at the top?

2 Likes

69 :heart: given… ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 Likes

7 Likes

Me: He’s watching us a…