Update 0.6.6.0

wait wait im confused
i swear update 0.6.5.2 just got made and now this
preparing for the future?!?
TIME TRAVELER??!?!?!

2 Likes
  • A new checklist named "Before Ship" has been added to the card.
1 Like

welcome to the future

1 Like
  • A new checklist named "Changes" has been added to the card.
3 Likes

Yes please.

• "Added new emote" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
3 Likes

ooooo (body seems unclear)

• "Virus: Improved effects for Sonic Shotgun, Flak Hand Cannon, and Adrenaline" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
4 Likes
  • "Virus: Reduced time it takes to engage Adrenaline (1.25 seconds to .5 seconds)" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
4 Likes
  • "Virus: Fixed a bug where TNT would linger from players who disconnected" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
3 Likes
  • "Fixed tool weapon shadows drawing while holstered" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
4 Likes
  • "Added quick hot bar UI element. Now when you switch weapons in Lobby, it'll briefly show the weapon hot bar so you know which weapon you just switched to" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
4 Likes
  • "Viewself now disables if you are holding a weapon that has a secondary fire" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
3 Likes
  • "Added sound effects to potatoes and pumpkins for the potato gun and pumpkin weapons" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
5 Likes
  • "Fixed equippable items not applying when you first load into a server" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
4 Likes

Does this also fix equippables not working after leaving a lobby minigame? Man I hope so

2 Likes

Nah, it doesn’t solve that. That’s a harder problem to solve because when everyone leaves the minigame resetting all their equippables causes massive network strain as it’s happening all at once. I’ve thought of a way to slowly handle it but I haven’t coded it yet.

Was thinking the best solution is to just disable the items functionality and not clear their equipment in minigames.

2 Likes
  • "Fixed bug with RC cars not reversing properly" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
3 Likes
  • "Laser Tag: Fixed recharge station not always highlighting properly" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
3 Likes