Trivia question suggestions! Post your own!

So in the last stream someone asked @macdguy about Trivia, & Mac said they will be using a database full of questions people can contribute. They could use some of these questions in the Trivia database! Lets get a head-start & begin filling this thread up with some Trivia questions! There is a format under this so you can use to POST YOUR OWN!

Categories:

(If you know anymore reply down below)

[History], [Political], [Science], [History], [Math], [Animals].

Format:

[The Category]

(Question Here)

A. Answer A
B. Answer B
C. Answer C
D. Answer D

Answer: A.

Example:

[History]

(In what year was the declaration of independence signed?)

A. 1789
B. 1776
C. 1770
D. 1775

Answer: B

Community contributed Trivia Questions!

[History]

(In what year was the declaration of independence signed?)

A. 1789
B. 1776
C. 1770
D. 1775

Answer: B

Isn’t it a little too early?

Better to start now then later, it would just take more time for the dev’s to find questions so might aswell start on it now so they don’t have to waste alot of time searching for questions while they could be working on the game.

I believe the point of the trivia DB was to have a massive repository for games not related to Tower Unite, where people (on the site) can submit their own trivia questions into their own categories. The system would be queryable though some methods, and you could use it for you own site or even your own game. This giant database would end up running the Tower Unite trivia, but it’s not limited to Tower Unite.

Only reason I’m posting this, is when the site itself comes out, I believe all the submissions for Trivia questions would happen there. So I don’t believe that this thread is necessary personally.

I’m working on the website right now actually.

1 Like

Can it be trivia about the game itself? I never played trivia in Gmtower.

oh lol that’s one way of reviving a topic, if you want to suggest questions, you’ll have to do it there https://opentdb.com/

1 Like

I did made this question to be verified. Thanks for letting me know.