Trivia Mode: Brain it On

As someone who backed the Kickstarter campaign for this game, I one day decided to go back and look at what this game envisioned to be back then.

Then I saw this:

I think it would be pretty cool to introduce an elimination mode in the future when everything else is finished.

This would be started by entering a whole new trivia room or it would be give players a choice when a trivia fills up to at least four people. It could also happen randomly or when all seats are taken.

I’m not sure how the elimination would work, but it could eliminate the lowest scoring players every (few) questions or so. It could also work in a hot seat format where players take turns answering questions individually and if they get a question wrong, they get eliminated or are put on the chopping block where they are eliminated if the next person in line gets a question correct.

This sounds great. I would also like the option of selecting categories of questions, or at least having certain games only contain questions from a specific category (like only History one round, Games and Entertainment another, etc)

Bit late here, but was scrolling through a bunch of the forums. Thought i’d bump this. Great idea, which would be amazing if implemented.

3 Likes