Tower Unite Screenshot and CC Photoshop Pack

Hey guys.

I took some time to take a few screenshots of TU, and I used some of my personal CC’s that I made last year, combine it together and release it to the forums.

And of course you can use your own screenshots :smiley:

Here you are: This here, is infact a hyperlink. Now click me.

Examples:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

-_- Here we go again.

@sn0 This is one of the problems with using text. You cant fully tell in what way someone is trying to say something… I think he was just trying to be sarcastic or something. But I do think you need to chill out

Gj there though

EDIT Those quotes are of qoutes… so its really what sn0 is saying and not snipsnop

Yea, but I don’t see why he just has to come and mock me for trying to help the community, I never said I was good at this. I just want to help anyone who wants to make their own screenshots for backgrounds n stuff.

You are either 3 years old and can type incredibly well, or you are trying to put people down.

1 Like

I consider what you’ve posted offensive.

1 Like

Stop both of you.and Snipsnop why you are being sarcastic.You have proof that its not he’s pictures ? i never saw something like that so dont blame me if i am wrong just saying

Well this is embarrassing…

1 Like

okay sorry than just it looks like that can you stop now guys ?

You did

Everything you’ve said above this suggests what you are being sarcastic, wanting to be better than everyone else or think that I stole everything in the photoshop folder. Also you had to go anotehr step and change the gamma on the 3 examples I put up. wtf.

1 Like

Ok so this is not the right place to fight.On this community we are all a family

1 Like

i am talking in general