Tower Unite Indiegogo Early Bird Gamer Perk Encore?

Hi I was just wondering if you guys can make an encore to the Early Bird Gamer Perk on the Indiegogo page; similar to what you did with the Difference Maker Perk. Thanks.

Wouldn’t that kind of defeat the purpose of…Early Bird? It’s not the Early Bird Special if your late to the party…

2 Likes

Yeah kind of didn’t have the money at the time but I would like if they would add a few more slots. Who knows it might draw more people to donate.

The next tier is only 5 dollars more. The only thing it doesn’t come with is the Alpha Access. $10 more dollars get you the soundtrack, alpha access, and a special donor item.

Depends on whether its a Prepaid Gift Card or a normal Prepaid Card. If it’s the gift card, no. If its a regular prepaid card, you can.

Yeah I thinks its a gift card since I redeemed a code to this website: https://www.prepaidcodecenter.com/ that gives me a “virtual” prepaid visa.

Unfortunately theres little chance of this happening. Save it for future, and add 5 Steam Wallet dollars to get it when it releases on Steam :smiley: