Tower Unite Bug: Steam Offline

I have seen other people post about this and have there problem solved but I’ve literally done everything I can and nothing seems to work. I’ve restarted the game, I’ve restarted steam, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times, I’ve verified the files, I’ve turned off my firewall, I’ve tried skipping the error, I’ve checked task mangier to see if multiple copies are running, I even tried a fix someone posted using the command prompt nut nothing seems to work. I keep getting a message that tells me that steam if offline then I get kicked off the game. I don’t know what else is left to try. I love the game but it’s so frustrating not being able to play it anymore and not finding a solution anywhere in sight.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1456-EUDN-2493
Like it says in the article you can try checking if your router has started to malfunction, unplugging it and plugging it back works.

1 Like

I’ve looked through all the information you sent and did the checks that needed to be done and reconnected my router and tested the connection throughout the day and was never able to connect past the offline screen. I don’t know what else could work.

Sounds like it could be caused by the steam application itself via a corrupted file, either that or it might accidentally have been configured to boot in offline mode in the settings or something.
That’s my best guess since i can’t think of any possible cause for this issue that hasn’t already been checked.
Only thing i can think of that you could now would be to contact the devs and ask them for help and tell them that you already have tried the things in the steam article and a few other things.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.