I’ve decided to host a Bowling tournament on the 2nd of November (And 3rd of November, if there isn’t enough time) and will be a Double Elimination Bracket. The matches will begin at 1:00PM EDT which should be 6:00 PM GMT. Matches will be done as they come around, and there can be up to 4 match-ups running at the same time, so be sure to be there as much as possible. This will run until 7:00PM EDT (11:00PM GMT) and if there are still match-ups left to play, it will continue tomorrow at the same time.
I do not have any prizes slotted for winners, but I do have the intent on giving Units through poker to winners. 500,000U for first, 250,000U for second, and 100,000U for third. If a considerable number of people sign up for this I’ll make a Challonge community for it and do this every two months. Also, no I am not playing, I’m the host.
Here are the general rules:
- Do not wear any accessories. These are known to get stuck on the bowling alley and obstruct someone’s view. If this bug gets fixed before this tournament takes place, this rule is voided.
- No fireworks may be placed at any time.
- Do not use the kill/morph glitch to skip the bowling animation.
- Play side-by-side on a pair of lanes, picked randomly by the referee.
- No media player allowed. If you want music, load up YouTube on your end.
- Please be kind, respect your opponents.
- Please no casual bowling during the tournament. If you are not playing, you’re watching.
Here are the game rules:
- Play three rounds. Total the three scores together, the highest score wins.
- In the event of a tie, a bowl-over game is played, until there is a winner.
- The straight-forward slow ball strat is not allowed. Trust me, I know what it is.
- AFK-ing in your match will not be reimbursed. You can, however, take short breaks between rounds.
Three games of bowling are expected to take about 20 minutes total. Make sure to schedule yourself adeptly.
The bowling event will take place on a relatively empty San-Francisco server, unless a dedicated server can be thrown up to cater for it. In the case of a dedicated server, players should only be allowed to bowl in said server.
We are going to be your referees!
Now that you’ve read all this, here’s the Challonge link to sign yourself up. https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/s0jdvlxZip