Tower Mall

Thank you! Was grueling to make for sure, lots of pieces.

2 Likes

Check out the first employee!

8 Likes

Walk Run to Starbucks from spawn in location - day time.

7 Likes

That was more like a run to Starbucks.

1 Like

very well made. i like the details alot. you should add some npc’s in the store.

1 Like

Considering adding in NPC’s in Starbucks. Just concerned about performance. May test and see what feedback comes in.

2 Likes

Work began on new store.

8 Likes

Wow. Shout out to Radio Shack. Lol

2 Likes

Looking for experienced, passionate builders, to create stores in Tower Mall. Tower Mall is a reimagining of gm_gmall - and greatly expanded upon.

There are 10 stores left to fill. I am looking for people that are driven to do great, high quality, detailed work that won’t settle until it is just right. We are not just filling a space / store, we are creating an experience. Obviously completion on the mall is the overall goal, you will never be rushed - unless you are like the last store :wink:

Requirements:

-Must be proficient with in game tools and able to work with canvas materials.
-Understand the difference between a canvas wall and a canvas, as well as how textures work on each.
-Understand how lighting works - never bleed outside of your area.
-Mindful of how your store affects overall performance.
-Experience with Photoshop or equivalent graphics editor.
-Blender experience a plus.

Details:

-Each store should use 20 or less workshop items. If you can make something without a workshop item in walls or with other items, do it. Never be lazy.
-Over usage of workshop materials wont be allowed without review and approval.
-Stores can be resized to a certain point looking in. Would love to leave space for a hallway behind each store.
-Image hosting available for those that don’t have reliable hosting options.
-You will be listed in the credits with the other people from the community that have provided content to the mall.
-Have fun and create something you’re proud of!
-Must be appropriate for all ages. No trash.
-And if this is something your love to do, be sure to take shots of your work and add it to your portfolio!
-This isn’t a paid position. I wish.

Please provide:

-Details of what store you want to build.
-Select the store # your are interested in.
-Provide screenshots of previous work which you are proud of.

That’s about it, and a lot of words. Overall expectation is to create something pretty cool.
Please contact me here, or on the discord.

7 Likes

Brick started work on Book Worm.
A new bookstore conveniently located on the 2nd floor next to the Radio Shack and under the Prizim Podcast sign.

8 Likes

Dude, that is so awesome. I can already tell that this is gonna be my favorite condo ever. Malls have always been my favorite place to hang out. Are you planning to make this a community condo once that feature comes out?

3 Likes

Yeah. And all the stores are gonna be made from different people in the community.

4 Likes

Work continues here at the mall!

Great community effort on creating neat and unique stores - will post progress on those when the creators are ready, but here’s some peaks!

Neph is working on a very amazing comic book store

Brick is working an a lovely hair salon!

We also have a new starting location!

And here is a froYo shop!

There are still 3 store spots available, as well as 6 (free) ad spots!
Let me know if you want to be part of the mall!

16 Likes

Haha! Absolutely love the Froyo logos!

Yehawwww! Hehe. Was made as a joke but may keep lol.

3 Likes