To the Fallout Fans out there!, I presented you, The Fallout Museum!

Currently under construction and uncertain time schedule, sorry in advances<

Hello Tower People!

If you are the Fallout series fans, I’m pleased to annouce you my current project in the Tower Unite at the moment.

THE FALLOUT MUSEUM

some of you might already come around and have a visual around this place already, but to sum it up

I have put together my own linguistic of Fallout information on each faction and all.
Gotta be long hard work ahead of me

As one of the humble Fallout enthusiasts who enjoy so much of the game and want to express that to people of this game, I’ve put up together some available models within the Tower Unite and Canvas feature for good use to create a little exhibition on starter condo back then. Realized that Fallout was bigger than one starter condo could fit into, so I have decided to buy the resort to put up new exhibition, and conclude them into “Museum” here.

Here’s some visual of how this museum looks like

PS. All the assets used within these Museum are not mine and I have no claim over anything in there!

To follow the update of these exhibition, I’m regular update them on the this museum official server [Regulated by me ofc] in which I’ll be able to co-ordinate time with museum visitor and received feedback on the area that I could improved. One man can’t do everything perfect from the start they said!

Fallout Museum Official Discord Server

Join The official discord to discuss and talk with me all about Fallout lore that I myself might not aware.

I’ll try to open museum on regular of 0900-1159pm by GMT+7 [SEA time] :slight_smile:
but for now, anything is uncertain!

Happy Trails!

4 Likes