Tiny Bug with Player Control Volume (0.17.10.0)

:warning: Important: Please include the version number of the game in the title! (for example: [0.17.10.0] Broken Feature).
The latest version is [0.17.10.0]

Summary of bug here.

Steps to Reproduce

I just was in the player control module using the new mover things didnt go as planned so I decided to reload the snap shot when I did it reset the snapshot but it also took the control volume with it and or just left the control volume. I guess I forgot to exit the volume before loading another snap shot.

What I expected to happen

The normal behavior.
Im guessing upon loading of the snapshot the player volume should have been removed but because I was still in it , it bugged out.

What happened

The issue the bug caused. I guess staying in the control module upon loading a save is a no no.
it was an accident and easily solved but just reloading the condo.

But I thought you should be aware that if the player remains in the control volume upon loading or reloading a snapshot it doesnt delete the volume and traps the player and and K DOESNT WORK to respawn you are stuck in the volume and must reset.

Trying to exit it with Cntrl or so I think it was control it may have been V I was hitting but it was dropping me seemingly 10 feet at a time but I still couldnt move. Much like the camera movement bug we get after taking something out of inventory.

Notes / Media

Other misc. notes about the bug. Picture or videos are appreciated!

1 Like