Time for Tea: Agent2583's Talk Show megathread

Alright guys, I’m doing a show at 7pm GMT on Friday 24th January.

2 Likes

In celebration of Tower Unite’s Birthday on April 9, how about a Talk show on that day?

1 Like

we should talk about the upcoming update, Arcade, and the flashback of when TU replaced Gmod Tower.

That’s one of the plans. All will be revealed when the show begins

wish i could do a show in the style of above, because i used to have the same idea but was hard to even achieve in solo camera setting.
ie. that show would require two or more people to have it be done.

In celebration of Accelerate being released, a talkshow has been confirmed for June 26 2020 at 8pm BST!

4 Likes

it is to me 27th 3am oof

1 Like

Show’s starting in 40 mins!
Look for the condo that says “LIVE: Time for Tea at 8pm BST” !

1 Like

Stream starting soon

Since Agent never said here, the show has been delayed till 9pm, I’m still streaming until then though.

In honor of my Birthday on the 24th September. There will be a Time for Tea show and stream at 8pm on that day!

1 Like

ayy but unfortunately would be midnight here ;-;

Alright, here’s the setup of how this is gonna do down tonight!

7pm BST: Doors Open
8pm BST: Begin Show
8:30pm BST: Game Worlds
10:30pm BST: End show

Also join my discord for more information!

1 Like

Reminder that my show starts in 30 mins, look for the condo named “LIVE: Time for Tea at 8pm BST, Agent’s Birthday Stream”

October is here, so we may be doing some Spooky shows!
And I am not bringing in “The Unofficial Zone” again…

I’ve made plans for an October 15th show at 8pm BST. If you wanna come feel free.
Don’t worry, I made sure it doesn’t conflict with The Bone Zone.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I had other plans… So it will be done on Friday instead. Sorry.

Alright guys , just a heads up as to why there’s not been any announcements to new shows. The show’s not dead, I’ve just been busy with other stuff, and time zone problems.