This better be a joke!

LOL after buying over 500 of these damn lights (literally) there is now going to be a sprial staircase…

13 Likes

Nope, they aren’t a joke

1 Like

No jokes. Just Spiral stairs. It reduces lag.

Now have fun selling all of those lights.

6 Likes

this actually pisses me off. Now I will never build anything creative in this game. For those people that made light houses. what if you can buy one. Blimps, better building objects other than crates. Rip your money and your creativity.

1 Like

If I had a spiral staircase of lights, I’d keep it, it’s more creative than buying a simple spiral staircase.

6 Likes

But like rrmm said it is laggy as fuck

The stairs don’t have lights though.

9 Likes

Are you planning on reducing the lag caused from lights?

It’s only laggy if you have them all on, or a huge amount in general on. I prefer the light staircase because you can light up some, or edit the light color and turn them off, for a dual colored step.

Yeah, that’s the thing, your staircase is totally customisable, which makes it sooo much better :slight_smile: If I had that I’d turn it into a rainbow staircase :3 but I don’t, cuz i don’t have the creativity lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve made a staircase almost exactly like this, and I’ll be keeping it. But using the staircase for other projects in the future

The store isn’t going to sell Blimps or Lighthouses. The developers are making the tools to create with more flexible. They’re giving the player a better experience.

Well lights and color able things still don’t work so. I would have to replace every light in order to change color. Only the the glow changes not even the light.

I’m sure that problem will be fixed sometime in the future.

I feel like my design has been stolen :c … I even put it in the exact same spot.