Theater "rooms"

Create multiple copies of the theatre. Each copy would be used for different kinds of videos, so people won’t be forced to watch stuff they don’t like (or don’t want to watch). For instance…
–> Short funny videos room
–> Indie movies room
–> Discussions room
–> Let’s plays room
–>etc
Condo selection screen could be re-used for this.

The general idea of the theatre was just for that; Random videos selected by the players. Condos provided a place for you to pick and host as you please.

But still, I know it’d be nice to enter a theatre with a specific video genre in mind. I’d like to see this happen, too.
Probably something to look at down the line once the theatre is properly fleshed out.

1 Like

I believe there are Theater items on the Trello for Projectors and Chairs, presumably for having your own personal Theater in your condo.

https://trello.com/c/tYRzxFcN

1 Like

That’s cool, but some people (such as myself) enjoy the atmosphere of an actual “theater”.

I don’t agree with the OPs categorization of theater rooms, but private rooms would be grand.

Thanks for disregarding the rest of my post, which outright said theaters, and having genre-specific ones, would be a good idea.

You make no mention of private theaters, as your current choice is either a standard theater or condo-built one.

And thanks for disregarding the rest of my post, which outright said “I don’t agree with the OPs categorization of theater rooms, but private rooms would be grand.”

I did not disregard the rest of your post, nor did I say I had any problem with ‘private’ rooms. Kindly don’t jump to conclusions like that.

did you read my post