Very lovely. Appreciate the little details that make it less blocky and flat, a trap most condo builds fall into - little things like the tufts of grass around the telephone poles where the lawn mower can’t reach. Cute.
I’ve made my village turn to “Halloween Mode” which turns the sky pitch-black with pumpkins appearing around as well as a skeleton appearing on one of the graves in the churchyard.
The pub with pumpkins the doorway and to the side.
I need to find an image host (was using Imgur prior to it becoming unavailable in the UK), so I can share images in-game instead of others getting the “CANVAS FAILED TO LOAD” image every time they join.
With the fields done (for now), I’ve improved the interior of the pub by changing the colours of the walls, putting down a carpet, adding wood to some of the walls, and also made some beer pumps, which I might make them interactable some time in the future.