The Indiegogo and Steam Greenlight are LIVE!

< Insert Vine Here >

EDIT: Never mind, i’ll just add one.

1 Like

90 from me. Glad to see that you Can use Paypal. Not everyone has a credit card.

1 Like

Now really at this point my only concern is the big boost from the start of $9,000 in 5 hours was because the people who were hyped and have disposable income to donate have done that, now it’s strictly on the few stradlers whom didn’t donate yet and people who hear about it from friends/advertising.

1 Like

I don’t get more money until the first week of august but i will be planning to pledge some money to the indiegogo campaign

1 Like

I woke up to find it jumped 7% overnight. Holyshit, the hype is stronk.

1 Like

The campaign is doing great! Sadly can’t donate for a week because of vacation.

1 Like

I’ll be getting a new computer early next year hopefully.
I can’t wait to get Tower Unite on it!
I mostly use a MacBook now, my Windows laptop broke.

1 Like

I wanted to donate $90 but my income is monitored. Is it possible to upgrade my donation if I find a way later?

1 Like

Living in Orwellian societies is not recommended.

However, you may want to look at this thread for more info.

2 Likes

First Milestone Unlocked!

1 Like

Nice flashy screen hidden text thing.

9 Likes

I went with the same amount I donated last time, but it seems I get even more than the same reward tier from the kickstarter. I’m so hyped for this indiegogo you don’t even know.

1 Like

As I said before… Somewhere, I hope my 30$ helps and I plan to give more if I get the chance! :smiley:

1 Like

I got the $20 package, can’t wait for the Alpha!

1 Like

Almost 30.000!

1 Like

Sorry for dubblepost.

But i worked the whole weekend so i decided to upgrade my perk to 500 dollars. With that we hit the 30k guys!

1 Like

I’m still waiting for a 5,000$ donation :raised_hands:

3 Likes

We are OFFICIALLY Greenlit!

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who voted for us! The Indiegogo still has a bit of a way to go though, so please think about backing us if you haven’t done so yet!

7 Likes

GREAT THING! GOOD JOB! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Let’s continue on this way! :blush:

1 Like

^^ i like GMod Tower but i love Tower Unite. :smiley:

3 Likes