The Bone Zone 2022

THIS IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE AND GOING ON THE WALL ASAP! Thank you so much I love lisa!!

6 Likes

Aww thank yoou! I’m glad you like it!

YEAAAH SUCKAS show is going live shortly, don’t forget to give love to our 2 streamers tonight, give em some likes, follows all that good stuff and I’ll see you…SOON. ;D

2 Likes

You guys… are actually hysterically funny, my good GODS–

6 Likes

I forgot to do the screenshot thread last time so here’s last week’s. I will post this week’s in another post

4 Likes

here’s this week’s screenshot post. I’ll try to keep caught up next time

4 Likes

Here are some of the screenshots I took. I Love this podcast! Bone Zone and Love!

I have taken over your bed!

The new Bone Zone dog enjoying its Wattamelon Rolls.

Skellie riding the pup.

Dancing to amazing songs!

DJ Chae performs outstanding songs!

“BONE LET’S BONE GOO GOO”

3 Likes

5 Likes

Had a GREAT episode, went on for INSANELY long and I had a great time. Hope you guys did too.
Though a VERY SELECT few of you tricks dunno how to listen when I say “Don’t do that.”
Different year same story, gonna start cracking down on the suckas who can’t listen. I’m here for a talk show, not to run a damn day care.

ANYWAYS ALL OF THAT ASSIDE, amazing screenshots, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and didn’t terribly mind my 100 plugs of my friends channels and projects LOL I just wanna help out the homies.

Rare footage of me next week banning someone doing the same shit I’ve asked them to stop doing for the 3rd time :

Love you guys, see ya next Satruday. IF I FIGURE OUT A MID WEEK SHOWTIME I’LL LETCHA KNOW!

4 Likes

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 19TH - 8pm EST
That’s right suckas, I’ve been lookin at my calendar and have realized I have no done NEARLY ENOUGH SHOWS TO STATE MY DESIRE TO NOT BE ALONE NOR STAY AT HOME.
So come join us won’t you? :skull:

7 Likes

I would come, if I wasn’t busy with work and timing. Which reminds me, have you ever thought about doing more shows for people in different time zones like you did in the past?

From the personal archives:

2 Likes

Just a few screencaps from the 10/19 Wednesday show

1 Like

SCREENSHOT GUMP NUMBER 3

2 Likes

I’m gonna go through and do a big screenshot dumpgump after all of the shows I think, but here’s a few random ones from the past few episodes!

1 Like

(once again, not current season related.) after another whole year of pain in the ass editing (and distractions), i have finally finished editing Highlights of The 3rd Episode (Part 1) of Season 4!

3 Likes

1 Like

I’m usually a really shy vampire and generally I’m the quiet one on set, but Lich needed me to step it up to fill in those gaps, and I did my gosh damn hardest to do so
Big thanks for everyone who was patient with me tonight :weary:

4 Likes

SCREENSHOT GUMP 4

I was a little late, whoops!

Stood in for @Gurmble as paparazzi tonight

2 Likes

Here are some of my screenshots I took during episode 4. Bone Zone and Love!

Attack of the purple monster!

Top part of the whiteboard. (I tried to get a screenshot of the bottom, oh well.)

Watching a great highlight by DaltonaCAN.

The Bone Pit with VAMPIRE CHAE.

IT’S ROB! HOOYAH! “ROB WANTS HIS DREAM TO COME TRUE!” - Rob.

Of course.

DJ Chae performs wonderful music!

Light the way for relaxing music!

2 Likes