The BEST mod for Garry's Mod

Love the hell out of this mod, devs will you take any more suggestions? Would love to see dailymotion supported in this mod to open up video selection even more. Kudos to stealing a shit ton of hours away from me :smiley:

2 Likes

I loved Cinema too :smiley:

I am going to presume that with the introduction of Tower Unite, the devs will move away from supporting garryā€™s mod and as such cease development on the mods and besides, cinema was incorporated into gmod tower, so while dailymotion support would be nice, it will probably be considered to be added to Tower Unite rather than the cinema mod.

2 Likes

And if thats the case thats fine, Cinema is the main reason Iā€™m buying Tower Unite anyway. Hopefully we can have secret doors and stuff in our condos, want to get a nice theatre going :smiley:

1 Like

Is there already Vimeo support? I know thereā€™s twitch, but Iā€™d love to see more obscure video services supported, too.

Wouldnā€™t exactly call Vimeo obscure, but yes I believe so. I seem to remember there being a ā€œFullMoviesOnVimeoā€ tab a few months back.

1 Like

FullMoviesOnReddit, still pretty cool though

Every ā€œgoodā€ movie I find on that subreddit ends up being a deleted link on YouTube :\