Temporary invincibility and last place immunity

Please make last place immune to projectile powerups and provide temporary mercy invincibility to all racers who get hit by a projectile - except for first place

I don’t know how I feel about that, if you were in last place you would have to try and get hit with a projectile, but the temporary mercy is a nice idea, they do that in Mario right?

I think s/he / they are talking about when someone shoots a redshell behind them or constantly run into bumpers, etc.

The point I was trying to make is that it’s frustrating when you repeatedly get smashed by bowling balls and suns when you’re in last place.

1 Like

I’m raising this matter again, because I have just dropped out of a Pine Valley race with the host being in Spain, with myself being in central UK. I have reasonably fast internet, but rubberbanding at the start and several other times during the race caused me to fall far enough behind to last place in a position where I was not reasonably expected to catch up, and then I get smashed by a homing bowling ball.