Teleporters

Title.
You can buy two teleporters and connect them. Rob’s Imports would be the ideal place to sell them.

Got the idea while reading AshGe’s thread. With teleporters, he could make his cabin accessible for everyone.

Also, make it so that you have to press E on them to teleport, to avoid spawntraps :wink:

10 Likes

this is a idea brilliant

Great idea, I can’t believe it hasn’t been suggested before. :smiley:

Teleporters sound like a good idea but they certainly ruin the joys of exploration.

2 Likes

Uhhh, what? The condo owner has to place them.

1 Like

I never said teleporters shouldn’t happen. I merely said that It ruins the joys of exploration. Instead of walking to your destination you get teleported in the blink of an eye. Like, you gotta travel, see new things. Interact with people your unfamiliar with. Its all about the virtual life experience.

Perhaps they could function like the teleport pads from Playstation Home, where the player needs to stand on the teleporter for a few seconds before they are actually teleported. Either way, nice idea!

1 Like

it’s all about how it’s used, no one is saying everyone should have a warp room, you could use it to get from one floor to the next without the need to build stairs

2 Likes

That’s a good argument. I mean, for those who spend hundreds of thousands of Units for the sake of a legit bragging rights condo must no longer worry about implementing stairs. Stairs are ugly (for the most part) anyway.

You mean the default stairs prop, or all stairs in general, in every shape and form? I feel like the functional stairs are even worse than the manually built ones out of furniture.

but I don’t wanna…

NOBODY GOES INSIDE MAH CABIN!!!

NOBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Unless they play the melody right

3 Likes

Sorry if I wasn’t specific enough. I mean the regular stairs that the condo has. Of course, with enough creativity you can easily turn ugly into something spectacular. Like many people already have.

Maybe it be a canvas aswell so people can have cool deaigns with it

Not everything has to be a canvas.

1 Like

Yeah but someone could make the teleporter a sign or something

Combine it with the already happening architectural changes people do with wall pieces etc. and there will be confusing mazes that everyone loves until the puzzlemakers get good. :smile_cat: