Tail bones

Very simple suggestion but would like to see tail bones added to the base tower unite skeleton. I’d imagine it would have its own physics and not modify all the animations. 70% people have furry avatars so itd be nice to have their little tails move

I don’t know about your proposed feature for the player models, especially for furries and anthros. It’s really common for player models to have a tail and/or wings (for dragons and such) that can physically move, but it can be really uncommon when you add jiggle bones physics on the breasts and butts (questionably).

Please no.

And I really do not care if or not you are a furry.

I believe a previous suggestion/request for quadrapedal skeleton rigs were declined for obvious reasons (if I remember rightly it was discussed in the Discord before the hack in which the channels got nuked), and I don’t want this to extend to additional bones in the human skeleton rig allowing for unnatural appendages.

1 Like

Jiggle bones are already planned iirc, so making ‘specific’ bone types for this sort of thing seems highly unnecessary

1 Like