[Suggestion] Make toggles toggleable

You know all these toggleable options in the game and the ones getting suggested that often? Yeah why not include all of them and make them toggleable.

If there’s too many toggles, you can toggle to toggle them. It’s toggleable to toggle the toggleable toggles so you’re never overwhelmed with how many toggleable options there are to be toggled because the toggleability is toggleable as well. Basically, toggling a toggleable unlocks the toggleable option to unlock and enable the toggle that triggers the toggleability of the toggle that lets you toggle the toggleable toggle. To toggle a toggleable, take toggle and press the toggle. Toggle it, just toggle it, don’t let your toggleables be untoggled. Sorry, togglers, toggling cant stop at a toggle right now, I’m toggling looking for a toggleable: Look, this toggleable has 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 glorious options and 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 stunning toggles - these options are toggleable. Toggleable!

There’s an old German saying about how to properly toggle:

You just need to toggle the option through the toggle
and toggle it with the little toggle now till it toggles
an option will appear
and you trigger it lightly
and yet the toggle will trigger rightly.

I’m not sure if that clearly communicates the mechanic, let me know if you have any questions or additions, as usual leave a like and subscribe to the hydraulic toggle channel.

9 Likes

Let’s make the toggles toggleable toggles that can be toggled!

im lost

So am i, and i have gotten a headache from reading this.
Johannes it it possible to make TI;CR

What’s TI;CR?

A new term i just invented.
It’s “Too Incomprehensible Can’t Read”
In other words, i couldn’t understand a single thing johannes just said.

That version should be toggleable, the option is supposed to be around here somewhere…

1 Like

Ok thanks.

Also this idea is unarguably awesome, but it should be togglable with a specific toggle that can be toggled.

1 Like

i don’t mind this being in the game but personally i like this to be toggleable

1 Like

You lost me at toggle

Read the TI;CR that Johannes made.