STUDIO MERCY "GLASS" 5th & FINAL CONCERT THREAD

STUDIO MERCY’s FINAL CONCERT ON TOWER UNITE THREAD, TEASERS & INFO THREAD

GLASS

[!] IF YOU SUFFER FROM EPILEPSY, HEART ISSUES, TECHNOPHOBIA, NYCTOPHOBIA VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED FOR THIS CONCERT, AS THERE IS NO WAY TO INCORPORATE EPILEPSY BOOTHS IN THIS CONCERT [!]

Hey guys! Mercy here! GLASS is going to be my biggest most elaborate concerts on Tower Unite Alot of people have been asking me why this is going to be my last concert for a while, and the real answer is im just exhausted and have been shelling out content back to back! Its taken a heavy toll on my emotions and my life has taken a nosedive and I need to manage my time better!

IM NOT GOING TO STOP MAKING PROJECTS INDEFINITELY!

Im just going to be taking a well deserved break, is all!

ABOUT THE FINAL CONCERT

Without spoiling anything this is going to be the 1-5 conclusion to the ingame story that has played out during each of my concerts. Glass is going to touch upon serious, heavy & emotional subjects and might be uncomfortable to some viewers.
THERE IS GOING TO BE A MARATHON OF EVERY SINGLE CONCERT LEADING UP TO THE FINAL RELEASE WHEN EVERYTHING IS READY

DEADBEAT 1st Concert

BAD LUCK 2nd Concert

HEART STRINGS Vol 1&2 3rd Concert

UNEARTHED (Halloween Concert)

GLASS GRAND UNVEILING FINAL CONCERT

WHEN CAN WE EXPECT IT?

This concert is going to be the biggest project ive ever done, there is alot that needs to be done, not only just the music! Theres a bunch of people involved actively during the concert. I/O is Heavily involved during this concert, testing the videos to make sure they work (Thanks YouTube!)

WHAT CAN WE DO IN THE MEANTIME?

Check back up on this thread as this thread starting today is an ARG im going to be posting eastereggs and teasers on what to expect! also feel free to share these images around as you please!

TEASER SONG HERE Stream Glass - Album Teaser by Studio Mercy | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

VISIT STUDIO MERCY’s OFFICIAL WEBSITE!

11 Likes

6 Likes

Dude I can’t wait this is gonna be so lit :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

YOU READ IT RIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! STARTING MARCH 18TH AT 8PM EST I WILL BE REDOING ALL 4 FULL FLEDGED CONCERTS IN TOWER UNITE! LEADING UP TO THE 5TH AND BIGGEST CONCERT

AND GET THIS… THERE WILL BE A SIGNED CD GIVEAWAY AT EACH AND EVERY CONCERT, THATS RIGHT! ONE OF YOU EACH NIGHT ARE COMING HOME WITH A FULL CD COMPLETE WITH A SIGNED CASE, A STICKER, AND A COLLECTABLE CARD IN EACH CASE!

FEELING LUCKY?

2 Likes

HEY GUYS! FEEL FREE TO POST ANY SCREENSHOTS FROM THE SHOWS ON THIS THREAD

Any screenshots or any videos or memes about the concert feel free to post them and get hyped for the grand debut of glass!

1 Like

i am POSTING THE SCREENSHOTS I GOT THUS FAR. @EVERYONEELSE WHERE YOU AT?

2 Likes

I didn’t take a lot of pictures, just some random stuff.

1 Like

Thanks for inviting me.

2 Likes

since the streamers are new this forums, i should post it myself.
here are the links to the streams of the GLASS concert in-case the condo server is full and you can’t get in:

1 Like

Twitch the unedited vod of camera A

1 Like

On the way to the afterparty

2 Likes

My screenshot dump of GLASS!!
What an amazing event, I laughed, I cried, I had the best time. Everything went according to plan (even the mistakes). Amazing work Mercy and staff, so thankful to have been a part of this. Love you guys!

THE MAN OF THE HOUR ARRIVES IN STYLE!

DON’T BREAK THE RULES OR YOU’LL GET BANNED DEAD SERIOUS

Wario going out on a grand adventure.

The whole getting in process was so crazy and awesome. There were so many levels to all of it, 10/10.

THE VENUE! I really have to get pics of the Bone Zone express on Alexer’s save

Award time, taking time out of the venue to show love to the people who made it possible. Ya love to see it.

Wario is a good Joe…

THE COUNTDOWN.

I DON’T HAVE COMMENTARY FOR ALL OF THESE, THE VENUE WAS SO INCREDIBLE. The effects were out of control the whole thing was so wild!

I legit had no idea Chae was going to show up. I was streaming it for them, and I started to cry after it all went down. LOL Good ol’ studio Mercy concerts hit you right in the feels. Proud of them for making their triumphant return.

Again I’m so glad to have been a part of this. Incredible, truly out of this world performance by everyone involved. Big love to everyone involved and anyone who came. :skull: :heart:

4 Likes

1 Like

This makes me so glad me and cap used tiny potions so you couldnt see us most of the time in the venue, these shots are fantastic and a big flying camera man would have been weird