Stuck in Trivia

Me and my friends have been noticing when you’re playing trivia something it will kick you out of the game but still keep your name in the list as you’re still playing but won’t let you sit back down or press any buttons. Tonight I’ve had a bug where I’ve been stuck in the trivia building saying “Press Ctrl to leave trivia” but I’m not in a seat or playing trivia which stops you from leaving a building or playing anymore games.

The only way I’ve found to get out of the building is by joining a game in progress as it pops up on the bottom right but even then you still get stuck with the “Press Ctrl to leave trivia” error and can’t actually do anything but relog.

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this error?

While I haven’t experienced this bug myself, i’ve seen plenty of times where people leave Trivia yet their name doesn’t disappear from the list. Also side note, you’ll want to put the game version number in the title for these bug reports. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.