Store UI Rework

Card

https://trello.com/c/pbieBPAg/388-store-ui-rework

Description

This card has no description.

To-do

• Landing page for each store (shows the top categories that you'd care about in that store)
  • Sorting
  • New items only mode
  • Better logos and unique colors for each store
5 Likes
  • A new checklist named "Todo" has been added to the card.
2 Likes

ah yes, this is gonna be good

• The checklist "Todo" has been renamed to "To-do".
1 Like

Oh HELL yeah. I think UI reworks, while possibly boring on the surface, are really exciting and healthy for games who have kept the same UI for years. I think this is pretty needed, and the Inventory one even more so. Super excited for this!

2 Likes

So we get to favorite items?

I think “That youd care about” probably means that instead of alphabetical for tags it would list things like chairs and tables first.

• "Landing page for each store (shows the top categories that you'd care about in that store)" has been checked off on the "To-do" checklist.
  • "Sorting" has been checked off on the "To-do" checklist.
10 Likes

Since stores UI is getting reworked, could we get something that shows items you currently own.

Update: It’s happening! Thanks Mac!

11 Likes
  • "Better logos and unique colors for each store" has been checked off on the "To-do" checklist.
8 Likes
  • "New items only mode" has been checked off on the "To-do" checklist.
7 Likes

What does this mean? I thought the stores sold items??

I believe this is just worded oddly.

It’s possible it means the ‘view all items’ mode which ignores the categories and just shows everything the store sells.

I thought it meant a mode where you can see all the new items for the store.

It’s a mode where it shows all the new items that were recently added to the store.

7 Likes
  • Card has been closed.
3 Likes