Still can't even play Tower Unite

So a while back I posted that I can’t even see servers and was told it was a geographic problem so I’m like that’s fine. I know that they will have this fixed by the time it is release. Well I’m still having this problem and that’s fine! but now I can’t even play single-player. When I click to host my own server just so I can play single-player since I can’t play with anyone or on any servers, I can put the Host server name and how many people to allow but when I click host, nothing happens. Getting frustrated about my whole situation is there anyway to fix this?

1 Like

After restarting my PC still can’t see servers. That hasn’t changed (which really peeves me off big time) but now when I click to host after saying how many players can join and server name it just stalls up and doesn’t do anything then just minimizes its self and does nothing.

The load times are pretty long, so maybe try waiting for like 5 minutes or something. Unless you have an SSD, the load times are going to be long on both singleplayer and multiplayer.

2 Likes

I can’t join the official server too, we’re lonely :cry:

2 Likes

The lobby takes forever to load for me. I can’t even join lobby servers because I end up being disconnected before it finishes loading.

1 Like

They’re working on load times.