I know I have 2-3 threads about this already, but I thought it would be better to make a new thread.
For those who don’t know already, I can connect to every single game in my steam library EXCEPT for Tower Unite. I can connect just fine on my computer at my other house. Yes, I can run this game on “turbo” for absolute sure, even though that has nothing to do with a connection. Here is what I have tried doing to fix the problem here:
1. Checking to see if Tower Unite is allowed in Windows Firewall
2. Added a second TU process to Windows Firewall that is called something like “Win-shipping” (not sure on what the full name is)
3. Port forwarded all steam ports
4. Reinstalled the game
5. Verified Game Cache
6. Removed all third party networking software, and removed all needless virtual network adapters
7. Started steam with -tcp launch parameters
8. Restarted Router, Modem, and even rebooted + factory reset my router.
9. Used a VPN connection to connect to steam
10. Restarted my PC (dumb)
11. Disabled Windows Firewall
12. Made a TCP and UDP Tower Unite Inbound and Outbound rule in Windows Firewall
13. Clearing Download Cache
14. Clearing Userdata folder in steam directory
15. Contacted steam support (not much help at all)
16. Referred to this steam support page: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1456-EUDN-2493
17. Hitting my keyboard really hard
And other common fixes for this type of issue.
Please, I need help with this. I have too much fun at my other house playing this game.