Steam inventory items all missing ,says:"This inventory is not available at this time. Please try again later."

Today I logged in TU and there was nothing in my inventory including my condo’s items, even the suite itself is missing, the total amount unit(the money)is still the same as the last time i logged out,and i found the steam inventory page says "This inventory is not available at this time. Please try again later."and i pressed the try again button for many times and it just doesn’t work.And i start panicing,i don’t know exactly what is happening, was it my fault or it is a bug or something , and my steam cloud is always synced,so is there anyone can help me with this???i really don’t want replay and rebuild everything.

This is not on TU, but rather steam inventory. Something’s going on as other games are also having inventory issues.
Give it several hours or a day to pass, it’ll come back.

1 Like

Thanks for responding, maybe I was overreacted, Im just gonna wait for a while patiently , and see what will happen, I just never seen this situation before and it scared me so bad,and I’ve been told that if I did not lose any of my unit, it’s not a big deal, my save is still safe, It’s steam inventory gone wrong somehow, I feel so much relieved now you inform me it’s not on TU,thank you so much

1 Like