Steam Achievements, Stats, Leaderboards, and Badges/Milestones

The diorama is super cute. Could it be properly centered, though? As it stands you won’t be able to put it on a shelf near a wall without it clipping right through on a rotation.

2 Likes

Maybe a toggle could be added for that.

…why? Who would want to have a good option and a second, blatantly worse one?

It’s centered now.

3 Likes

For some odd reason I thought you meant to make it not spin around in circles.

I’ll make the spin a toggle.

I really like the other dioramas. The goal one is kinda like a minigame because you gotta time it right to get it in the goal. I kinda wanna explore more of that later, but I’ve got several more milestones to make.

5 Likes

But are You adding the Upgrades Store with the Achievements?

Any chance we could have a peek?
Also, is the upgrades store going to unlock purchasable items as you level up?

• "Minigolf: Golf Diorama" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
9 Likes

epic

1 Like
  • "Ball Race: Melon Spirits" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
10 Likes
  • "Implement chat messages (Player has unlocked X!)" has been checked off on the "Achievements" checklist.
  • "Implement sound" has been checked off on the "Achievements" checklist.
  • "Achievement unlocked UI popup (in game)" has been checked off on the "Achievements" checklist.
10 Likes
  • "Little Crusaders: Birb Statue" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
  • "Little Crusaders: Knight" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
  • "Implement trophy items (code) for each game" has been checked off on the "Milestones" checklist.
12 Likes

I know what I’ll be playing LC for.

7 Likes
  • "Implement EXP bar when you earn EXP" has been checked off on the "Milestones" checklist.
14 Likes
  • "Show milestone icon on EXP bar" has been checked off on the "Milestones" checklist.
8 Likes

Will there be achievements for Winter/Halloween events?

1 Like

That would be great, not a lot but maybe just 1 for every event

I wouldn’t want an event achievement that would be based around RNG similar to the exclusive items from events.

Like ‘Collect three items from Santa Claws’

3 Likes