Stack-em Prizes?

Not sure if this has already been suggested, but personally I think that the gameplay for stacker isn’t really strong enough to warrant playing it very much after you get the 2 current achievements. My thoughts turn to IRL stacker machines, which offer prizes for players that get to a certain point. Now I know these are rigged as heck irl, but what if the stack-em machines offered players who get to level 2 a ‘minor prize’, these being low price things like the erasers or low price toys.

Once a prize is claimed, it would be removed from the machine, and you would have to wait an actual week for the machines to update with new prizes. If a player however does decide not to take the minor prize and instead go on, if they get to level 5, they get a ‘major prize’. These would consist of things like remote controlled toys and media players. I’m not sure if level 5 is high enough, atm I’m having a lot of trouble reaching it, not sure about other players.

If a prize is not claimed by the end of the week, it goes on to the next one. I imagine the prizes being shown by icons at the side or on top of the machines. I’m curious if this would be something people would be interested in.

Example of IRL machine below with prizes:

I would imagine that there would maybe be three minor prizes per machine and one major prize, but the amount doesn’t matter much to me.