Spray Can

I like the Jet Set Radio idea, just as long as the controls are done with the mouse. I remember the PC port using WASD for that if you didn’t use a controller, and it was a total nightmare.

I just was saying in general, since cake came up with it first.

Dude that not steal because it’s not something physical in real life.video game are fake. :wink:

ik its not really stealing but they want ps exclusives for every game

I think it could work like the canvases, where you would right click on the item in your inventory and set a URL for an image or animated gif and it would spray it in the world. It would be so much better than Source, since the compression is terrible for animated sprays.

Ugh, this website, making me think this post was new…

if anyone’s curious I still think that small motions like JSRF is a good idea

This would be cool but it would be really cool if the spray cans worked like real spray cans

Eh. I’d just prefer it to work like gmod did. It was nice and simple. Not everything needs complicated mechanics

I think the best thing honestly would be basic wall spraying like @Arsenic said, but using an URL, except we have an animation of spray bombing and we have the choice to put spray paint like Filter to the picture (multicolored or uni-color)

1 Like