Sound Emitters That Can Use Any Sound in the Game

i think a sound emitter that can use any sound in the game (things ranging from the chat notification sound to the confetti sounds to the wind chime sound effects utilized in garden) with options to set as loopable, or one-off sounds for condo i/o in the future could be a complete game-changer in adding extra detail and such into your condo

one major thing that lacks in condo creation is being able to effectively sell the asethetic and/or feel of your condo & a great way to do this is with ambient sound effects, like an air conditioning hum or the sounds of hustle and bustle in a “populated city”, but the only sound effects currently available are from the spooky sound emitter. it’s possible to use sounds from the spooky sound emitter, but you would have to use them very creatively & even then you have very limited options

workshop sound emitters are planned and will fill this void, but it’s reasonable to imagine you wouldn’t be allowed to upload sounds directly from the game & for players wanting to utilize sounds from the game or avoid using anything workshop related, this could be a major inconvenience

i could see how a sound emitter being able to play literally any sound currently available in the game would invalidate the purpose of the spooky sound emitter, but in fairness the workshop sound emitters would be able to do the same thing. maybe spooky sound emitters could be replaced/turned into these universal sound emitters somehow?

adding sound emitters that can play every single sound currently in the game could be a major, major help for anybody wanting to add that little bit of extra detail in their condos while also utilizing preexisting sounds from the game for the sake of performance or for sounds that you wouldn’t be able to use with workshop sound emitters, or spooky sound emitters.