Some ideas me and my friend thought of

Right now the game gives good money but isn’t that fun to play over and over, here are some ideas to spice it up:
-More Special Infected
-Rework some classes (Scientist for example)
-Add more bosses
-Weather Effects for atmosphere improvements
-Reduced player count (can be done manually)
-Buff chainsaw and crossbow
-Special Rounds (All dogs, vampires etc.)
-Random Events

This is from my own experience on what I wish would be added to make the game more fun and replayable, let me know if something ain’t right or there’s something you’d wish to be added.

I think the chainsaw is fine. The crossbow could do with firerate buff. But, the Egon out of all things, needs to be buffed. The tips say “it’s one of the most powerful weapons in the game” or something, when the M4A1 beats it by miles!

The bosses are map-dependent, and a new boss (the Werewolf) is coming in the next map, Village.

You can already do this! just click on the Max Players number on the top right and punch in a number from 1 to 6.

3 Likes

What I REALLY think it needs is a difficulty option or to generally be harder. It’s way too easy right now.

5 Likes

The thing about the chainsaw is the fact that any melee weapon does its job better by almost killing it with one swing, most of the time I use the chainsaw I get hit once. Right now there is only one boss and I hope one of the three maps have the boss changed, so the spider isn’t the only boss on all of the 3 maps. Reduced player count is a problem when someone else doesn’t reduce it, I reduce it to 4, but other players don’t realize that 6 people with 6 abilities can just camp all the zombie spawns, making the game boring, I haven’t played enough public lobbies to make up my mind about this one.

Never thought of that, good idea!

Chainsaw is okay, but compared to other melees it’s definitely a weapon players would mostly ignore over something else.

I think at the very least the chainsaw should slowdown the target it’s damaging since it does alot of chip damage instead of all at once blunt damage like other melees.

2 Likes

difficulty shouldn’t be based on map, i guess if a map is easy to traverse it is easier? but the difficulty level itself also still affects the rest of the gameplay.

2 Likes

This bugged me too because the difficultly effects payouts. Not saying it shouldn’t but since the it’s map based, people are going to focus that map over others.

Map based difficulty works better for course clear levels, which is why it makes more sense for ballrace and minigolf.