Some bowling suggestions

Hello, I have some ideas to improve bowling.

modes
Add modes like some games have in the arcade. I think the modes give more variation and because of that People would be less fast bored. My ideas for the mode are:

• short mode: the same as normal bowling, but with five rounds
  • railing mode: railings apear so you bowling ball does not go in to the gutters. You get less payout
  • short railing mode: railing mode, but with five rounds
  • disco/party mode: the bowling land is purple glowing because of black light and icons like stars, bowling balls, bowling pins and hearts are projected on the bowling lane
  • short disco/party mode: party/disco mode, but with five rounds
  • ice mode: the bowling lane is made of ice and is very slipery
  • short ice mode: ice mode, but with five rounds

Upgrades
Add more bowling upgrades like: wood ball, glass ball, ballrace orb, rainbow ball, disco/mirror ball, soccer ball, basket ball, cosmic ball and a watermellon ball

Give those upgrades exp and achievment requirements like the other upgrades. Give also the already existing upgrades requirements

Another idea is pin upgrades, this is already sugested by @fayedango

Those upgrades give more of a goal to play bowling

More animations
Add more animations that could play on the sreen. Maybe for every number of staying pins around 3 animations.

Also add the ability to walk around if it’s not your turn, this was already sugested by @CloudSky

I’ll bite

Improve the physics so that pins 7 and 10 actually get knocked down more consistently, maybe make the bowling ball hitbox marginally bigger to simulate air turbulence from the ball

1 Like

I would absolutely love to see more animations for strikes, gutter ball, split, etc!! Also pin upgrades sound fun!! Let us change the appearance of pins!! (: I love the idea of short mode and railing modes, players with little time and less experienced players could benefit from this!

I would like to see obstacle course in both short and standard bowling mode.

I personally hated it in Nintendo Switch Sports when there’s one obstacle in a middle on the “curved” bowling line that gives you a middle finger saying that “you cannot win”.

I’m sorry guys, but this obstacle in the online bowling matches pisses me off.