Smash Bros Character predictions?

So… There’s supposedly a BIG Nintendo announcement coming on Monday.

I’m pretty certain that it’s going to be something about Smash. What are your character predictions for smash?

Here are mine:
-Shovel Knight
-Shantae
-Bayonetta (This is the best fighter to represent the action-beat-em-up genre, and probably the most unexpected fighter)

ᶦ ʰᵒᶰᵉˢᵗᶫʸ ʷᵒᵘᶫᵈᶰᵗ ᵐᶦᶰᵈ ᵗʰᶦˢ

ᵃᵗ ᶫᵉᵃˢᵗ ᵃˢ ᵃᶰ ᵃᶫᵗ ᶜᵒˢᵗᵘᵐᵉ ᵒʳ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ

ʰᵉ’ˢ ᵃᵈᵒʳᵃᵇᶫᵉ ᵃᶠ

1 Like

-Return of Snake
-Dry bones?
-Waluigi

another Link :smirk:
what? they made up a big part of the story, they can add everything they want.

I could definitely go for Shantae and Bayonetta. Waluigi should happen though since he’s got such a strong base.

I know. It sucks. How is this a “big” announcement? Minecraft already has 50 different versions.

Just Nintendo logic. You can’t find it.

boy I can’t wait to play minecraft on a consoleeeeeeee
much better than on a pc. /sarcasm
also I want CD-i Link in smash

I hope they add wolf back in. He was the only star fox clone I actually cared about ;-;

Honestly, Bayonetta could be one of the most unique characters in smash. She could run up walls and on ceilings. Use her bird transformation as an up-special. Activate Witch Tme by countering (almost similar to Shulk’s counter) an opponant. She could also have two final smashes like Ryu. Where in one of them, she would summon one of her beasts to chomp the opponent. In the other, she could summon an umbran mech suit like she uses in the time travel chapter from Bayonetta 2.

I know I was beating a dead horse earlier, but all of a sudden Pichu is appealing as fuck.

4 Likes

I’m not sure that’s going to happen. Mojang and Nintendo are a bit salty with eachother.

I hope you’re right. Generally I don’t care who we get, I’m just excited that we’re getting new characters at all. But I REALLY don’t want a Minecraft character. And the fact that it’s legitimately possible now scares me.

1 Like

I figured out who the next smash character is…

Bubsy. No, I’m serious.

Don’t you get it??? Hell make millions!!! What could paw-ssibly go wrong???

Well, Minecraft is coming to the Wii U.

That doesn’t prove anything.

I know. It was more in referencing to you saying Mojang and Nintendo were salty with each other. If that were true, I doubt they’d release it on Wii U. They are also working directly with Nintendo to add exclusive new content, just for the Wii U.

Oh. I’m just saying that there probably won’t be any smash related things. But I suspect that the deal was by Microsoft and Nintendo, instead of Mojang.

Microsoft owns it but they don’t develop it. Mojang are the ones who will be making the Wii U port and so, they will be the ones working with Nintendo. Yeah, I’m sure Microsoft were the ones to make the decision on it, since they own the franchise now, but they aren’t the ones who develop it.