Slaughterday Night Live (SDNL)

gon

7db
DID I HEAR A SDNL TRELLO UPDATE?

9 Likes
  • ā€œGame agent/controls setupā€ has been checked off on the ā€œMain Gameā€ checklist.
  • ā€œGame coordinator setupā€ has been checked off on the ā€œMain Gameā€ checklist.
7 Likes

BHUHMINAa

2 Likes
  • A new checklist named ā€œWeapon Codeā€ has been added to the card.
  • ā€œCamera: View bobā€ has been checked off on the ā€œMain Gameā€ checklist.
  • ā€œCamera: View tiltingā€ has been checked off on the ā€œMain Gameā€ checklist.
  • ā€œMovement: Air strafingā€ has been checked off on the ā€œMain Gameā€ checklist.
  • ā€œMovement: Slidingā€ has been checked off on the ā€œMain Gameā€ checklist.
  • ā€œMovement: Air dashingā€ has been checked off on the ā€œMain Gameā€ checklist.
  • ā€œMovement: Double jumpingā€ has been checked off on the ā€œMain Gameā€ checklist.
6 Likes

whhahAA

2 Likes

wait you can dash in the air, thatā€™s rad bro. i have no idea if that was an actual thing in pvp battle because all of my GMT memories are now repressed

2 Likes

it wasnā€™t a thing (I think idk I cant remember )

2 Likes
  • ā€œHUD: Hit markers/damage notesā€ has been checked off on the ā€œMain Gameā€ checklist.
  • ā€œHUD: Ammoā€ has been checked off on the ā€œMain Gameā€ checklist.
  • ā€œHUD: Healthā€ has been checked off on the ā€œMain Gameā€ checklist.
  • ā€œGib systemā€ has been checked off on the ā€œMain Gameā€ checklist.
5 Likes

whaow

2 Likes
  • ā€œHUD: Kill feedā€ has been checked off on the ā€œMain Gameā€ checklist.
5 Likes
  • ā€œBlood decals based on bullet trace directionsā€ has been checked off on the ā€œMain Gameā€ checklist.
5 Likes
  • ā€œGameplay/HUD: Headshot detectionā€ has been checked off on the ā€œMain Gameā€ checklist.
5 Likes
  • ā€œToy Hammerā€ has been checked off on the ā€œWeapon Codeā€ checklist.
  • ā€œRPG-7ā€ has been checked off on the ā€œWeapon Codeā€ checklist.
  • ā€œUSP/9MM Socom Pistolā€ has been checked off on the ā€œWeapon Codeā€ checklist.
  • ā€œSpringfield M1 Garand Semi-Automatic Sniperā€ has been checked off on the ā€œWeapon Codeā€ checklist.
  • ā€œBaseball Bat (with barbed wire)ā€ has been checked off on the ā€œWeapon Codeā€ checklist.
  • ā€œDouble Barrel Shotgunā€ has been checked off on the ā€œWeapon Codeā€ checklist.
  • ā€œTommy Gunā€ has been checked off on the ā€œWeapon Codeā€ checklist.
4 Likes
  • ā€œStealth Boxā€ has been checked off on the ā€œWeapon Codeā€ checklist.
5 Likes

what

1 Like

Gib SDNL plz TU gods

• ā€œScytheā€ has been checked off on the ā€œWeapon Codeā€ checklist.
5 Likes

Will bunnyhopping be coming to SDNL? Like- I know that was the plan, but after LC Iā€™m a tad scared that itā€™ll be removed three hotfixes later.

3 Likes

Bunnyhopping is already on the checklist