Sgt. Bear's Powerful Friendship Club Band

Something that I’ve been working on within the last 24 hours. I’ve been recreating the album cover for The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band. As you can see, I am a long way from done as I need at least 74 NPCs. So far, I have 16.

Here’s the progress of what I’ve done so far:

• Credit to @A-Doss as they came up with the name for the title.
1 Like

Great creation, Mr. Bear!

IMG_4052
“Look at me, I’m A-Starr!” - A-D033.

1 Like

Pretty awesome :slight_smile:

Link to my model

1 Like

I’ll post the next screenshot when I reach 30 NPCs so you can all see the progress I’ve made.

Neat project.

Here’s the player model I use: Steam Workshop::Nikei

1 Like

Here’s what I usel Would be nice to be part of a community screenshot like this

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I’ve added your requested player model to the collection along with the model that @Jane_Sable requested too.

I have a total of 21 NPCs, and I need at least 74 for the image.

Progress of the project - 32 NPCs at the time of taking the screenshot, so nearly half way there!

2 Likes

Good to see more people are showing up.

1 Like

I’ll also be adding random models as well - mostly models that I’ve seen in the Plaza along with popular ones too.

I now have 60 NPCs in the screenshot (I’ve also included @macdguy in there too - there’s just another 14 to go. Once I’ve done, I’ll crop the sides of the image to make it almost square (7:6 ratio) as they won’t be needed in the final piece.

3 Likes

The final piece - 75 NPCs (I know I said 74, but sod it) are in the screenshot. Most are models that are seen in the Plaza as well as some being requested by other players.

• If anybody wants to use this image, they can, but please give credit if you do so.
3 Likes

Wooohoooo! You did it Mr. Bear!

1 Like