September 2020 Condo Contest (Tiny Potion Build)

I finally got my entry done for the September 2020 Condo Contest. This is probably the first time that I’ve gotten a proper build done, and it took me a while to get it all finished.

The thing that I decided to do for my entry is to make a Dollhouse that could only be entered if you’ve the tiny potion on your character.

Pretty simple idea I know, but I thought that it would be a fun idea to do.

So let’s get started!

This build is called the Wooden Dollhouse.

This is the front of the Dollhouse.

And this is the back of the Dollhouse.

I used a Dollhouse Workshop model as a reference.

I would've added some windows to the Dollhouse, but I found too hard to do it the way that I wanted oofie.

Let's take a quick look at the front yard of the Dollhouse.

Now let's take a look inside and see what's on the first floor!

Here is the small living room with a TV, snacks and plushies.

And in the next room near by, there is a small kitchen.

Outside the kitchen, there is a small backyard with a BBQ, a hot tub, a picnic table and a basketball hoop with some balls, so you shoot some hoops.

Now let's head to the second floor by using the stairs in the living room!

Here we are on the second floor.

Here is where I keep my Zombie Massacre milestone trophies at.

And here's the study area, also known as the Gamer Zone.

There's also a narrow hallway which leads to the bathroom and the bedroom.

The left door is where the bathroom is.

And the right door is where the bedroom is.

And that's pretty much everything inside and outside the Wooden Dollhouse.

Also as a bonus, I've screenshots of my character near the Wooden Dollhouse in a normal size and in a tiny size.

Even if I don’t win anything, this was still a cool build that I got to do. I might even do some more stuff with it in the future maybe.

Good luck to everybody else who has entered or is entering. A lot of the condos that are posted on here so far look great.

Link to Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ILoveCookiesLP/

*Workshop Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2235038059

7 Likes