Separate ban lists for condos/gamemodes

I ban soandso from my condo. Soandso tries to join me in minigolf and receives an error.

Low priority suggestion, but it’d be a nice option for when we get better ban management.

I see where you’re coming from, but suppose that you’re absolutely addicted to minigolf and you play it every chance you get, Soandso would try and join one of the five servers always avaliable, and might get kicked from the game one out of five times, simply because someone blocked him.

Conversely, four people are all playing Minigolf, right? well Soandso is a new player, and is fairly bad at minigolf and often holds up the holes because he’s so bad at it, so just one of the other three know this feature and block him so they don’t have to deal with him, and he can’t ever join any gamemode with him ever.

I know what you’re going for with this, I know that it’s to stop people from joining you in gamemodes, worlds that don’t have strict moderation because of how “independent” they are, but there’s gotta be a better way than shutting them outright.

I don’t want to shut people out of my gamemodes, just out of my condo.

???

Also doesn’t the ban function stop people from joining your condo already?

EDIT: Do you mean to say when you block someone in a gamemode, it bans them from your condo?

Okay, look.

I don’t want certain people in my condo, but I want to play minigolf with them. Also, the answer to your edit is no.

Is this a Suggestion or a statement? Would you like it to do this or is this what currently happens and you’d like it not to?

It’s a reply to cakemagic’s confusion. @Kpazz_SmokeyMcpot

It’s also a statement based on the current status of how bans work. My suggestion is the initial post.

2 Likes